All organic thermal fluids degrade. Over time this degradation can cause loss of thermal efficiency, increased flammability, cavitation, mechanical failure, system down-time and associated cost.
It is now a legal requirement to maintain minimum flashpoints.
Traditionally, this has been achieved by the total replacement of the fluid leading to downtime, environmental consequences and significant costs. Until now the maintenance of heat transfer fluids has been a reactive process driven by sampling and analysis.
NOT ANY MORE
HTfluidfit is a revolutionary, proactive service from Heat Transfer Systems for the maintenance and safety of thermal fluids.
The new HTfluidfit service delivers:
- Guaranteed flash and fire points
- Reduced risk and improved safety
- Consistent heat transfer performance
- Extended fluid life – 10-fold +
- Elimination of system downtime
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Reduced waste
- Significant cost savings over traditional methods